Friday, October 7, 2011

Lucas and Linde

Yesterday, I received a message on facebook from Melissa, one of my most favorite folks in the entire world. She asked me to share a link with my blogbuddies...Please Pray for My Aunt.

Lucas, the little one in this youtube video, and his mom are Melissa's friends and they need a little help. Lucas' aunt Linde has cancer and could use a little encouragement (couldn't we all?).

So, please check out the link, send up a prayer for Linde and her family, and if you have 44 cents to spare, drop an anonymous card or note to Linde just to tell her you're in her corner as she's in the fight of her life.

The address, in case you can't see it on the video, is:

Linde B.
PO Box 1245
Virginia Beach, VA 23451

A random act of kindness, a prayer said for a family, a note sent to a friend you haven't met yet. Isn't that what it's all about?

2 comments:

  1. I said a prayer and sent a card and continued to pray. Shared with my friends and my church and we continue to pray for Linde B. Do you have an update on how she is doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I checked on Linde and she is CANCER FREE!!!! Prayer does indeed work :)

      She has a few weeks left of treatment but she's doing phenomenally and is giving all praise and glory to God for her recovery.

      Thank you for showering her in your prayers. I know she appreciates it.

      Take care and please stop by the blog again soon. (I've taken a little break but am planning some new things coming soon.)

      Delete